Quick Facts of Simon Oliver Sinek
- Full NameSimon Oliver Sinek
- Date of Birth1973 /10 /09
- Marital StatusSingle
- BirthplaceWimbledon, London, England
- ProfessionAuthor, motivational speaker
- NationalityBritish, American
- Eye colourBlue
- Hair colourLight Brown
- Height5 ft 10 inches
- EducationNorthern Valley Regional High School at Demarest, Brandeis University
- Online PresenceTwitter, YouTube
”People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe.” ”Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress: Working hard for something we love is called passion.”
The person behind such a valuable and inspiring quotation is non-other than a motivational speaker, Simon Sinek. He is working hard to create a better world for everyone with positivity. Moreover, the organizational consultant is also an author who gave several motivational and inspiring books to the world.
Let’s dig more information about such an extraordinary person:
Wiki Of Simon Sinek
Born Simon Oliver Sinek on 9th October 1973 in Wimbledon, London, Simon Sinek is an author. According to his birth date, he is Libra which defines his personality to be gentle, kind and peace lover. Moreover, Sinek holds both American and British nationalities and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
When Sinek was young, he along with his family moved to the United States and settled there. Besides, in 1991, he graduated from Northern Valley Regional High School at Demarest and later earned a BA degree in cultural anthropology from Brandeis University. He also studied law at London’s City University.
Regarding his professional life, Sinek started his career from the ad agencies in New York including Ogilvy & Mather and Euro RSCG. Later, he founded his own business, Start With Why. He also has his own blogs where he talks about the golden circle. Besides, he published several books which made an amazing earning. Apart, he is also a motivational speaker and an organizational consultant.
Simon Talks On Education
Net Worth – Books
Simon Sinek surely earns a good net worth from his career. As of 2018, he has an estimated net worth of $million, however, the amount is still under review. Sinek earns much from his books which include:
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action (2011) = $17.14 in Hardcover and $11.69 in Paperback.
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t (2014) = $10.97 in Kindle and $10.79onn MP3 CD.
- Together Is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration (2016) = $14.95 in Hardcover.
- Find Your Why: A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team (2017) = $13.59 in Paperback ad $12.91 in Kindle.
- The Infinite Game (2018) = $16.80 in Hardcover.
Similarly, he also makes $96 – $1.5K monthly and $1.2K – $18.5K year;y from his YouTube channel. Besides, for the ”customized Simon Sinek leadership training,” The Young Turks reported $98k no-bid contract in 2018. He also donated some amount for the campaign to bring clean water to Paroisse Mugote Community.
Living a Low-Key Life
Simon Sinek is private when it comes to his personal life and relationship. He prefers to keep his lofe low key. The author might be married and might have children. He, however, hide his personal life from the limelight.
Till the date, there is no such information of him being married and having children. So, he might be possibly single. Moreover, he is very hardworking and ambitious which might be the main reason for him focusing more on his career rather than involving in any serious relationship.